- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Fairborn, OH
Tyto Athene is an IT services and solutions company that provides mission-focused digital transformation to enhance the client experience and enable them to achieve desired outcomes. A full-service systems integrator, Tyto Athene offers a wide range of network services and solutions including the design, installation, and support of Hybrid Cloud-based Enterprise Unified Communications, Voice, 5G and NextGen Infrastructure. Tyto Athene has over fifty years of experience supporting Federal State and Local Governments across the United States and around the globe.
Tyto GSI, in support of National Air and Space Intelligence Center contract requirements, has an opening for a Software Developer to collaboratively design, develop, test, field, and maintain a data management application to facilitate technical analyses. The application will be fielded and maintained on a classified network.
As a member of a team, will contribute to the development and operational maintenance of a web-based application that provides analytic tools and interfaces to a database of technical information.
- Applies working knowledge of web applications, databases, and related programming languages, tools, technologies, and standards.
- Develops interfaces to include interactive webpages and web services.
- Contributes to software design decisions.
- Possesses sufficient writing skills to prepare and generate technical reports and other documentation pertinent to the position.
- Applies standards and best practices to ensure application and data security.
- Interfaces with government and civilian agencies as required.
- Must be a US Citizen and Clearable to a TS/SCI security clearance
- Demonstrated experience developing software applications that securely interact with database managed content on government classified networks.
- Well versed in many of the following programming languages, tools, technologies, and standards that are expected to be used by the project:
- Visual Studio
- Database technologies (Relational and NoSQL)
- Experience with Agile software development practices
- Possess a bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, information technology, or related technical discipline
- Preferably have:
- Security+ certification
- Experience applying Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning techniques
- Developing cloud solutions
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and excellent attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
TechnologyView all jobs at Tyto Athene