Project Manager (Secret)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Tyto Athene
Tyto is an IT services and solutions company that provides mission-focused digital transformation to enhance the client experience and enable them to achieve desired outcomes. Tyto’s services and solutions embody its domain expertise in four major Technology domains: Network Modernization, Hybrid Cloud, Cyber Security, and Enterprise IT. Tyto offers a broad range of service delivery models at scale including EFIS&T projects, Managed Services, and ‘As-a-Service’. With over fifty years of experience, Tyto supports Defense, Intelligence, Space, National Security, Civilian, Health and Public Safety clients across the United States and around the globe.
Tyto is searching for a Project Manager for a complex, multi-year contract to modernize mission-critical DoD IT networks across several sites. The Project Manager reports directly to the Program Manager and leads all aspects of the engineering, furnishing, installation, secure, and testing efforts including but not limited to Outside Plant (OSP), Inside Plant (ISP), Wide Area, Campus Area, and Local Area Networks, Audio Visual (AV)/Video Teleconferencing (VTC), Voice-Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Wireless (WLAN and point-to-point), and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI). Leads team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and subcontractor teammates to perform detailed site surveys to design and engineer infrastructure and IT modernization upgrades on many US Government installations throughout the theatre simultaneously.
- Manages all the Engineering & Implementation Support activities and deliverables.
- Coordinates collaborative efforts between the Lead Systems and IA Engineers.
- Coordinates survey efforts, migration strategy meetings.
- Coordinates schedule updates and delivery of all CDRLs.
- Translates customer requirements into formal agreements and plans that culminate in customer acceptance of results while meeting business objectives.
- Oversees the development of proposed solutions.
- Performs as the project lead in initiating, planning, controlling, executing, and closing tasks of a project or a segment of a project to produce an acceptable solution.
- Analyzes new and complex project-related problems and creates innovative solutions for customer’s requirements.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Minimum of an Active DOD Secret Clearance required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Management or equivalent experience.
- Recommend ten (10) years of experience managing network modernization work or system projects of similar scope and complexity.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional.
- Must be knowledgeable in the application of current and emerging technology and protocols.
- Professional attitude with the ability to interact with executives and customers at all levels.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage multiple tasks.
- Experience with MS Project, Primavera, or an equivalent scheduling tool
- Available for OCONUS deployment and travel 20% within the AoR.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
TechnologyView all jobs at Tyto Athene