Lead Mission Assurance Analyst (SECRET) Hawaii / Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
Lead Mission Assurance Analyst (Secret)
Location: Hawaii / Remote
After several strategic acquisitions in 2021, Tyto Athene has experienced enormous opportunity and growth. Aside from being the leading provider of mission-focused IT and Cyber services and solutions to critical U.S. government agencies, Tyto is well-positioned to meet the growing demand for network modernization requirements across the federal enterprise.
Our employees are the key to the innovation that has made Tyto a success. We provide an environment that is geared to reward creativity, innovation, and teamwork. If you would like to unleash your potential and your career – it’s time to join Team Tyto!
Mission Assurance Analyst support ensures all facility projects meet the necessary mission assurance, regulatory, and Antiterrorism/Force Protection requirements.
- Lead mission assurance planning for MCB-CB and other bases, stations, camps or facilities in support of the Defense Policy Review Initiative (DPRI) or other Pacific Force Posture Agreements (FPA).
- Coordinate with DoD, Federal, State and local Mission Assurance managers and staff.
- Develop staffing requirements, tasks and Mission Assurance plans for MCB-CB and other relevant DPRI/FPA locations. 22.214.171.124 Assist and support with the development, planning, programming, and implementation of physical security infrastructure.
- Identify and refine physical security requirements for planned DPRI facility projects and existing infrastructure.
- Coordinate with local physical security managers, ensuring master plans and projects include appropriate physical security requirements.
- Perform requirements analysis to identify specific facility infrastructure and associated processes/procedures that must be in place to meet physical security and Anti-Terrorism Force Protection (ATFP) requirements for facility projects.
- Perform technical studies of existing and planned physical security systems and facility infrastructure for facility projects to determine what systems and infrastructure is needed to meet identified physical security requirements.
- Develop cost analysis and budget forecasts for planned physical security systems and infrastructure.
- Perform risk analysis and provide mitigation recommendations for identified threats and facility security risks.
- Coordinate with Marine Corps Forces Pacific (MARFORPAC) Physical Security, HQMC Security Division (PS), Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWAR LANT), Marine Corps Electronic Security Systems (MCESS), and Joint Region Marianas (JRM) Physical Security to ensure proper infrastructure and equipment is identified, programmed, funded, and put in place at the right time.
- Staffing requirements, tasks and Mission Assurance Plans. The Candidate will be required to provide staffing requirements, tasks and Mission Assurance Plans for MCB CB as well as any other project or area assigned. The deadline for this task will be within 10 business days of the Government’s request.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Available during the required support hours including remote work with full-time availability during Hawaii Standard Time (required)
- Must have 3 years of experience using DoD Physical Security requirements to identify facility construction requirements.
- Must have 3 years of experience using DoD Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection to identify facility construction requirements.
- Must have 3 years of experience using DoD Critical Infrastructure Protection to identify facility construction requirements.
- Must have 3 years of experience using Unified Facilities Criteria to identify facility construction requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or college-level certificate in Mission Assurance from an accredited institution, or, in lieu of a bachelor’s degree or certificate, 5 years relevant military Physical Security, Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection, or Critical Infrastructure Protection experience desired
- Knowledge of the PACOM AOR and USMC DPRI initiatives desired
- 1 year of experience using and updating facility construction drawings for providing facility design feedback on MA topics desired
- Ability to lead and facilitate OPTs desired
- Ability to work collaboratively with other agencies desired
- Ability to brief high-level program officials desired
About Tyto Athene
Tyto is an IT services and solutions company that provides mission-focused digital transformation to enhance the client experience and enable them to achieve desired outcomes. Tyto’s services and solutions embody its domain expertise in four major Technology domains: Network Modernization, Hybrid Cloud, Cyber Security, and Enterprise IT. Tyto offers a broad range of service delivery models including design/install projects, Managed Services, and ‘As-a-Service’. With over fifty years of experience, Tyto supports Defense, Intelligence, Space, National Security, Civilian, Health and Public Safety clients across the United States and around the globe.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
TechnologyView all jobs at Tyto Athene