Applications Developer (TS/SCI Clearance Required)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
(TS/SCI Clearance Required)
Location: Tyndall AFB, FL
About Tyto Athene
Tyto is an IT services and solutions company that provides mission-focused digital transformation to enhance the client experience and enable them to achieve desired outcomes. Tyto’s services and solutions embody its domain expertise in four major Technology domains: Network Modernization, Hybrid Cloud, Cyber Security, and Enterprise IT. Tyto offers a broad range of service delivery models at scale including EFIS&T projects, Managed Services, and ‘As-a-Service’. With over fifty years of experience, Tyto supports Defense, Intelligence, Space, National Security, Civilian, Health and Public Safety clients across the United States and around the globe.
Tyto Athene has multiple openings for an Applications Developer supporting the 53rd WG at Eglin AFB, FL. We are hiring for all levels of experience from Entry Level, Journeyman, Senior, and Master Levels. Candidates must have either a Secret level Clearance or a TS/SCI Clearance. These positions shall provide software development/modification/coding for in-house directed projects supporting configuration management, Electronic Warfare (EW) mission data tools, test and evaluation applications, and network management capabilities such as Identity Management.
- Provide support in operation and design of database operations (SQL programming applications, Oracle databases, etc.) and applications in a distributive environment across multiple servers including, but not limited to, Gale-Lite, Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) Tutor, the Multi-Master Replication of Conventional Flagging Database, Specialized Electronic Combat Tool Kit and Reprogramming Environment (Spectre) (for designated systems to include, but not be limited to, F-35 U.S., Partner, and FMS cases, Electronic Warfare support tools, Microsoft (MS) SharePoint to include unclassified and classified applications, the Configuration and Security Tracking System (CASTS), Operational and Test Evaluation Management System (OTEMS), and Sentris Data Labeling software. In addition, the contractor shall develop in-house products, as required, to support 53WG/350SWW MSC operations, F-35 MSC operations, EW, and OT&E applications as directed. The contractor shall install and maintain database software in accordance with site security and configuration guidelines.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- IAT Level 1
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in this field.
- A working knowledge of programming languages such as Java and ORACLE.
- Experience in application and software development.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
AddressPanama City, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Tyto Athene