- $20 to $24 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
Tystar is a manufacturer of semiconductor materials processing equipment. Our products are used in many segments of the industry, serving manufacturers of integrated circuits, MEMS, power semiconductor devices, opto-electronic devices, solar cells, fiber optic devices, and semiconductor materials.
We are hiring for the position of Electronics Technician. We are looking for someone who is hard-working, detail-oriented, and willing to learn.
The Electronics Technician is responsible for assembling, troubleshooting and repairing electronic circuit boards down to the component level, as well as assembling and testing various electronic controllers and installing/configuring control software on desktop PCs. The candidate must demonstrate a broad knowledge of electronics with at least 3 years of hands-on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Circuit board assembly, troubleshooting, and repair (through-hole boards)
· Electronic controller assembly and testing
· Installing/configuring control software on desktop PCs
· Maintain an accurate log of circuit board inventory and loaner boards
· Occasional customer technical support (mainly phone and email)
· Perform other duties as required
Qualifications and Skills
· At least 3 years of relevant work experience
· Associate degree or above in electronics or a related field (preferred but not required)
· Ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics
· Problem-solving skills with attention to details
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written
· Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
· Must be able to work from 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM Monday through Friday
· Occasional overtime may be required
Tystar provides employees with medical, dental, and life insurance, as well as vacation benefits (3 weeks of PTO per year). Full-time employees are eligible for benefits after completion of a 90-day trial period.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $20-24/hour DOE
Tystar CorporationGarden Grove, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.