If you are searching for a company that pays well, and takes care of all members, and offers a career, feel free to apply.
This position provides great medical and life benefits, weekly pay, and plenty of advancement opportunity!
- Voted Top Culture by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
- Full-time hours
- A fun, energetic and positive office environment
- Great compensation (Our reps make between $40k-$70k first year)
- Career growth and advancement based on merit, not tenure
- Structured training and leadership program
- Company events and trips including leadership vacations, seasonal events and the opportunity to go to company international convention in the Bahamas.
We are hiring for individuals who have a background in either customer service, finance, or sales.
We are looking to add 4 new Benefits Specialists to our team. We fully train, so experience in our industry is not required. If you work hard and show that you are serious, we do have advancement opportunities. We truly care about helping our associates succeed and we have the tools.
What we are looking for in you:
- Communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to talk to new people
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
We pride ourselves in great company culture and leadership programs with constant mentor-ship to help our managers develop themselves into stronger team leaders.
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for. Our reps average between $40k-$70k first year on commission, with an average of 20k increase per year after. This is a contractor position, so your schedule is flexible. You will be consulting for our benefits services. Our parent company is the Torchmark Corporation.