Tyson Eye is an established Ophthalmology Practice based in Southwest Florida that offers its employees access to comprehensive training, outstanding benefits and unlimited opportunities to grow throughout their career.
The Position: We are searching for candidates that are Certified Ophthalmology professionals as well as people that are looking to make a career change and would like to join our fabulous growing team. Excellent customer service skills are a must!
- We offer competitive salaries with many opportunities to increase your pay through continuing education
- We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, free eye exams, and much more
The Company: Tyson Eye is an industry leader in Ophthalmology with an outstanding reputation for investing in their employees. We are known for the great care we take with patients and employees alike.
- We strive to create an environment where everyone contributes in making Tyson Eye a great place to work, through our values of Excellence, Integrity, Responsibility, Compassion, and Teamwork
- We are committed to educating our employees so that they can provide outstanding services to our patients, the community and beyond
- AA or in the process of receiving a college degree
- Desire to become a certified Ophthalmic Technician
- Ability to learn new things
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Proficient in technology
Ophthalmic Technician assist and support ophthalmologists and optometrists to provide patient care by performing many different eye-related clinical functions. Ophthalmic Technicians help care for patients by taking histories, performing various procedures and tests, and preparing patients to see the doctor.
Why Should You Apply?
· Opportunities for on-the-job training
· Great Benefits
· Reasonable hours
· Outstanding work environment
Tyson Eye is proud to be a drug and tobacco free organization.