Client Services Representative
- Expired: January 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provides exceptional service to insurance agents and our insureds, generally via telephone, email, and e- fax communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prompt and accurate service to promote customer satisfaction.
- Processes requests from insurance agents and insureds.
- Assists customers in making policy payments and answering billing questions.
- Remain up to date on procedures and insurance knowledge to assist callers.
- Keep detailed records of customer transactions in policy management system.
- Obtain underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Handles first notice of loss calls from insureds.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptionally detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Works well in a team environment.
- 20-44, 4-40, or 2-20 Insurance License.
- Customer service experience in any industry.
- Bilingual a plus.
TypTap Insurance is modernizing the insurance industry with a mission to provide quality insurance without the hassle. Our insurance policies are quick to bind and built to offer security, stability, and simplicity for our agents and policyholders.
TypTap was founded in 2016 and funded by HCI Group, Inc. (NYSE: HCI). In other words, we are not new to insurance- we’re just taking a fresh approach.
As a company, we encourage sincere employee collaboration that motivates our passion for bold innovation. We are actively growing and are seeking motivated, like-minded individuals to join our team.
We offer 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance for employees, a flexible paid time off plan, and a 401(k) match, as well as company stock and bonus potential.
TypTap Insurance Company
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
BusinessView all jobs at TypTap Insurance Company