Electronics Technician Armament
- Will perform Field and Sustainment Level maintenance support/augmentation to include: maintenance and repair of aircraft, as well as launch and recovery of aircraft prior to and after the conduct of flight activities.
- Shall work in specialized shops associated with fixed base operations Field Level maintenance as well as perform troubleshooting and maintenance repairs on the flight line in support of the in West Jordan, UT.
- Applies basic technical knowledge to perform simple or routine tasks following detailed instructions.
- Performs such tasks as replacing components, wiring circuits, repairing simple electronic equipment.
- Conducts testing using common instruments such as digital multi-meters, signal generators, semiconductor testers, curve tracers, and oscilloscopes.
- Required to read blueprints, build wire bundles, install wire bundles, use electronic test equipment, prepare aircraft for flight line inspection, troubleshoot aircraft electronics and determine courses of action for fault isolation/correction. Requires the ability to test instruments and maintain onboard circuitry.
- Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of aircraft weapons, weapon systems, and component parts.
- Perform maintenance, authorized modifications and alignment on aircraft weapons components.
- Repair, replace, and perform operational and preventive checks and alignments on aircraft flight controls, stabilization systems, avionics and controlled cryptographic equipment.
- Manages Army Aviation Material Maintenance systems.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have completed an Army aircraft armament maintainer's course.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience maintaining either the AH-64 or it's weapons systems.
- FCC GROL preferred
- Must have an aviation background with an electronics specialty.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED certificate required.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Per E.O. 14042, selectee(s) may be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 except in limited circumstances where an exception is approved due to a disability or sincerely held religious beliefs.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds and carry for short distances
- May be required to read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
- Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, APU, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA / ADA
- TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.
Tyonek Native CorporationWest Jordan, UT
ManufacturingView All Tyonek Native Corporation Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.