- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tyndale's Accounting team is growing as we add a new Staff Accountant to our Accounting department. This Staff Accountant needs to be a natural problem solver, who is experienced in financial reporting, and ideally has a background with Accounts Receivable. They'll be instrumental in the monthly, quarterly, and year-end accounting processes and knowledge of GAAP and working with Sales & Use tax are also valued in this opportunity.
**Hybrid/Remote: This is a partially remote opportunity. Candidates must be within a commutable distance to Tyndale's office in Pipersville, PA (Bucks County) for onsite work 1 day per week***
Accountabilities and Job Activities:
- Daily reconciliation of credit card receipts;
- Review daily sales order hold reports;
- Research and resolve AR department action items such as but not limited to:
- Unapplied cash;
- Debit/Credit memo corrective action and clearing them in the system;
- Reconcile duplicate payments and determine corrective action to be taken;
- Correct cash receipt application errors;
- Process Accounts Receivable write offs;
- Process credit card credits;
- Assist in month end closing procedures:
- Assist with month end Journal Entries;
- G/L account reconciliations;
- Assist with retail sales issues;
- Process credit card chargebacks;
- Perform additional duties and special projects as required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required;
- Three (3) years of relevant accounting experience preferred;
- Knowledge of GAAP;
- Intermediate-Advacned competency in Excel required;
- Strong detail-oriention;
- Ability to multitask;
- Strong analytical competency;
- Ability to accurately identify a problem and then use creativity and persistence in looking for and executing solutions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective organizational skills with the ability to succeed in a self-directed work flow;
- Action orientation and a sense of urgency;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload to meet all deadlines;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Flexibility, possessing the ability to adapt quickly to change
- Competitive pay-rate;
- Great family-friendly culture, with proven track record of company growth;
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance; 401k with company match; Paid Holidays, Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave, STD/LTD, Company-wide Bonus Plan, and product discount;
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave;
- Tuition Reimbursement Program;
- Complete Wellness program includes free healthy snacks, on-site fitness equipment, on-Demand fitness classes, and a corporate discount on health-tracking devices;
- Generous Paid Time Off Package.
Tyndale Company, Inc., located in Pipersville, PA, is a single-supplier solution for keeping workers safe, comfortable, and regulation-compliant. We deliver top-quality, arc-rated flame resistant (FR) clothing and uniforms by way of managed apparel programs, driven by over 30 years of FR experience. We serve electric utilities, oil and gas, transportation, and other industries across all 50 states. We are a family owned company and we believe that the key to our success is our employees. Because of this, Tyndale has been recognized as an employee-rated Top Workplace in the Greater Philadelphia area. Our values are exhibited in every phone call, every order, and every shipment that goes out with our name on it, and we are dedicated to continually raising the bar on the products and services we offer.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply on our website, www.tyndaleusa.com/careers.
Tyndale Company, IncWhy Work Here?
Tyndale values WORK/LIFE BALANCE, offers UNBEATABLE BENEFITS, COMPENSATION, & CULTURE, and is an EMPLOYEE RATED TOP WORKPLACE WINNER!
Quality is woven into the fabric of Tyndale as a company. Our customers, our employees, and our integrity are as important to us as the clothing we supply. We are committed to: The Customer, Our Employees, Quality, & Integrity. These values are exhibited in every phone call, every order, and every shipment that you receive from us. Tyndale provides a single-supplier solution for keeping workers safe, comfortable, and regulation-compliant. We deliver top-quality, arc-rated flame resistant (FR) clothing in managed apparel programs driven by over 30 years of FR experience. We are dedicated to continually raising the bar on the products and services we offer, and look forward to demonstrating this commitment by striving to exceed your expectations each and every day.
5050 Applebutter RdBucks County, PA
Finance and Insurance