Project Manager, IT Applications
Tyndale Company, Inc Doylestown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tyndale’s IT Project Manager is experienced in application development, is a strategic thinker, and will facilitate collaboration between internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of IT related projects. This self-motivated and organized Project Manager will evaluate and deliver projects on time, and within budget and scope. They determine business value and optimize IT resource availability. Our ideal Project Manager understands the technical needs of a growing organization and has helped to define the Project Management function within an IT department and/or organization.
*This is a partially remote opportunity. Must be within a commutable distance to Tyndale's offices in Pipersville, PA (Bucks County) for onsite work as needed***
- Define the scope, requirements and business value for project requests;
- Initiate project kickoff facilitating working sessions with business groups to identify and document business requirements;
- Manage the queue of project requests – filtering project needs and coordinating with IT management to prioritize development teams’ work queues;
- Coordinate staff and resource allocation for each project and communicate project expectations with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop project schedules for requirements, development, QA, UAT, etc.;
- Schedule, lead, and provide minutes and follow up for all project meetings;
- Proactively communicate and monitor project risks, developing risk mitigation plans as needed;
- Manage the development of appropriate documentation required of stakeholders;
- Provide detailed weekly project status updates/reviews keeping key stakeholders informed of risks, issues, completed tasks, and project costs;
- Document and report success criteria for each project against previously defined success criteria;
- Complete post action reviews with key stakeholders of major projects;
- Perform the above tasks independently using self-guided research and resolve problems as needed without requiring direct supervision.
- 3 to 5 years’ Project Management experience required, experience in IT application development required;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, finance, business management, or related field required;
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence - Atlassian tool sets preferred;
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices preferred;
- Previous experience in a logistics/distribution/supply chain setting highly preferred;
- Demonstrated understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, providing each the appropriate attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and foster communication between the IT project teams, the business, and our customers;
- Enable proper feedback practices to maximize organizational health;
- Proactive in identifying problems and determining appropriate solutions;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience managing development work queues.
- Competitive pay-rate;
- Great family-friendly culture, with proven track record of company growth;
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance; 401k with company match; Tuition Reimbursement Program; Paid Holidays, Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave, STD/LTD, Company-wide Bonus Plan, and product discount;
- Complete Wellness program includes free healthy snacks, on-site fitness equipment, On-Demand fitness classes, and a corporate discount on health-tracking devices;
- Generous Paid Time Off Package.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply on our website, www.tyndaleusa.com/careers.
Tyndale Company, IncWhy Work Here?
Tyndale values WORK/LIFE BALANCE, offers UNBEATABLE BENEFITS, COMPENSATION, & CULTURE, and is an EMPLOYEE RATED TOP WORKPLACE WINNER!
Quality is woven into the fabric of Tyndale as a company. Our customers, our employees, and our integrity are as important to us as the clothing we supply. We are committed to: The Customer, Our Employees, Quality, & Integrity. These values are exhibited in every phone call, every order, and every shipment that you receive from us. Tyndale provides a single-supplier solution for keeping workers safe, comfortable, and regulation-compliant. We deliver top-quality, arc-rated flame resistant (FR) clothing in managed apparel programs driven by over 30 years of FR experience. We are dedicated to continually raising the bar on the products and services we offer, and look forward to demonstrating this commitment by striving to exceed your expectations each and every day.
5050 Applebutter Rd. PipersvilleDoylestown, PA