National Account Executive - Washington, Oregon, Idaho
- Posted: 23 days ago
- $120,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Tyndale, a privately held, family-owned and certified woman-owned (WBE) business is an industry leading national supplier of arc-rated flame resistant (FR) clothing to the utilities, oil and gas, transportation, chemical manufacturing, molten metals, and NFPA 70E markets. We’re the leading distributor of innovative FRC solutions, and the largest industrial supplier of Carhartt FR, Ariat FR, and Wrangler FR clothing. We partner with 50 Fortune 500 customers, and we’re not done yet! We’re excited to announce the addition of a new National Account Executive to join our distinguished Sales team.
Remote Opportunity: This NAE will support the Washington, Oregon, and Idaho territory. To be considered, candidates must reside in and travel throughout your designated regional territory, working from a home office when not onsite with customers. There is +/- 35% travel to trade shows, industry events, and to Tyndale locations as needed.
National Account Executives (NAE) successfully acquire, manage, and cultivate customer relationships within a designated territory selling Tyndale’s managed FR apparel programs in a highly competitive and specialized market. NAE’s increase annual sales revenue year over year, strive to exceed annual performance goals, and focus on gaining and maintaining profitable gross margins on all accounts. NAE’s implement new customer accounts with flawless execution and retain them as long-term, highly satisfied customers. Tyndale’s NAE’s are entrepreneurial, innovative thinkers that are collaborative and efficient. Our high-performance culture is what promotes Tyndale’s sustained growth and exemplary service to our customers. This NAE will support the Washington, Oregon, and Idaho territory.
Tyndale Company, Inc. is a single-supplier solution for keeping workers safe, comfortable, and regulation-compliant. We deliver top-quality, arc-rated flame resistant (FR) clothing and uniforms by way of managed apparel programs, driven by over 40 years of FR experience. We serve the electric utilities, oil and gas, transportation, and other industries across all 50 states and Canada. We believe that the key to our success is our employees and Tyndale has been recognized as an award-winning, employee-rated Top Workplace in the Greater Philadelphia and Houston areas. Our values are exhibited in every phone call, every order, and every shipment that goes out with our name on it, and we are dedicated to continually raising the bar on the products and services we offer.
Benefits & Total Compensation:
- Competitive base salary + lucrative sales incentive compensation plan and monthly car allowance;
- Proven track record of company growth with an award-winning family-friendly culture;
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance; 401k with company match; 9 Paid Holidays, Company Paid STD/LTD, and Company-wide Bonus Plan;
- Paid parental leave;
- Generous paid time off package;
- Tuition and professional development assistance;
- Complete Wellness program including healthy lifestyles reimbursement program and corporate discount on health-tracking devices.
- Sell arc-rated and flame-resistant clothing and Managed Apparel Programs to prospects within the designated territory;
- Develop and maintain high level product expertise, lead presentations and demonstrations educating customers and prospects on the technical nature and safety aspects of our products and services promoting all various protective uses, features, and benefits;
- Follow Tyndale’s Strategic Selling Process (SSP) working closely with the Sales Director/Vice President of Sales to map sales strategies on growth opportunities;
- Attend and/or present at trade shows as requested;
- Follow through with all leads from tradeshows, events, vendors, customer referrals, and new market research recording all sales activity and opportunities in Salesforce ensuring leads are documented in the queue for territory assignment;
- Complete account qualification on leads and accounts. Accurately and timely update opportunities to keep a current and robust new business pipeline;
- Collaborate with Account Manager and Account Specialists on accounts within your territory, focusing on excellent customer service, issue resolution and account retention;
- Work closely with dedicated Client Services teams to ensure that all accounts have accurate information in our proprietary system, including annual allowance amounts, expiration dates, program maintenance information, catalogs, and pricelists;
- Conduct regular Business Reviews with large customers and provide valuable customer feedback to management regarding customer satisfaction related to our service and products;
- Prepare and collaborate on territory sales forecast territory planning and projections;
- Manage account profitability through price management/increases and product selection; negotiate and coordinate renewal agreements;
- Fully support established strategic corporate and sales initiatives.
- 3+ years of consultative and technical sales experience, prior knowledge of FR apparel preferred;
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software required;
- Must be on-time for customer meetings 100% of the time;
- Self-Starter with the ability to work independently and produce results;
- Ability to understand and explain information of a highly technical nature displaying excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build relationships quickly and effectively;
- Ability to travel extensively (as needed) both nationally and regionally via air and car; Must maintain a current valid driver’s license;
- Action-orientation with the ability to prioritize;
- Ability to learn quickly.
If you, or someone you know is interested and qualified, please apply on our website at www.tyndaleusa.com/careers.
Tyndale Company, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Tyndale Company, Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?