- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As Tyndale is growing, we’re adding to our dynamic Account Specialist team. Account Specialists support our National Sales and Account Management teams with custom account set up and implementation, maintaining accurate and up to date customer information in our systems, as well as cultivating relationships with Tyndale's customers by providing high level technical customer service and program orientation.
HYBRID/REMOTE: Tyndale supports a strong work-life balance; this opportunity is a hybrid work from home role on a part-time, regularly scheduled basis. There is in-person work required for this role, so candidates must reside within a commutable distance from our Tyndale headquarters in Bucks County, PA.
- Build strong relationships with key contacts at existing customers and interact with them over the phone and e-mail;
- Create and maintain customer information in MAS 500. Systematically check information to ensure accuracy is maintained;
- Create customized catalogs and order forms for distribution;
- Work closely with assigned National Account Manager and/or Account Manager to ensure all customer needs are satisfied in a timely period;
- Provide regular and requested reports for Customers;
- Gather and analyze complex data to develop effective solutions to customer issues, concerns, requests; Collaborate with various internal Tyndale departments, including Account Administration Manager, to ensure solution is effective, efficient, and will have a positive impact on customer satisfaction;
- Provide information concerning product information to our customers, and internally as needed- assist customer service in comparing product features;
- Use company CRM system to record actions and tasks handled, as well as document key contacts information;
- Delegate assignments to our flex support team to effectively manage workload;
- Send out product samples, as coordinated with the National Account Manager;
- Perform various tasks and duties as assigned;
- HS Diploma or equivalent required; BA/BS degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years Sales Support, Account Management, or Customer Service experience and/or 6 Months Tyndale Customer Support Experience required.
- Proficiency using MS Word and Excel required; In Excel, must be able to create basic spreadsheets, enter basic formulas, format spreadsheets, manipulate data, and Print.
- Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop a plus, but not required;
- Strong problem solving skills
- Possess high level of accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to develop and maintain key relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively;
- Strong time-management skills;
- Possess strong sense of urgency;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Detail Oriented and maintain a high level of accuracy in their work;
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment;
- Competitive pay-rate;
- Great family-friendly culture, with proven track record of company growth;
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance; 401k with company match; Paid Holidays, Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave, STD/LTD, Company-wide Bonus Plan, and product discount;
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave;
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance;
- Complete Wellness program includes free healthy snacks, on-site fitness equipment, on-Demand fitness classes, and a corporate discount on health-tracking devices;
- Generous Paid Time Off Package.
Tyndale Company, Inc., located in Pipersville, PA, is a single-supplier solution for keeping workers safe, comfortable, and regulation-compliant. We deliver top-quality, arc-rated flame resistant (FR) clothing and uniforms by way of managed apparel programs, driven by over 30 years of FR experience. We serve electric utilities, oil and gas, transportation, and other industries across all 50 states. We are a family owned company and we believe that the key to our success is our employees. Because of this, Tyndale has been recognized as an employee-rated Top Workplace in the Greater Philadelphia area. Our values are exhibited in every phone call, every order, and every shipment that goes out with our name on it, and we are dedicated to continually raising the bar on the products and services we offer.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply on our website, www.tyndaleusa.com/careers.
Tyndale Company, IncWhy Work Here?
Tyndale values WORK/LIFE BALANCE, offers UNBEATABLE BENEFITS, COMPENSATION, & CULTURE, and is an EMPLOYEE RATED TOP WORKPLACE WINNER!
Quality is woven into the fabric of Tyndale as a company. Our customers, our employees, and our integrity are as important to us as the clothing we supply. We are committed to: The Customer, Our Employees, Quality, & Integrity. These values are exhibited in every phone call, every order, and every shipment that you receive from us. Tyndale provides a single-supplier solution for keeping workers safe, comfortable, and regulation-compliant. We deliver top-quality, arc-rated flame resistant (FR) clothing in managed apparel programs driven by over 30 years of FR experience. We are dedicated to continually raising the bar on the products and services we offer, and look forward to demonstrating this commitment by striving to exceed your expectations each and every day.
5050 Applebutter Rd PipersvilleLansdale, PA