Account Specialist Supervisor
Tyndale Company, Inc Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love to train and mentor a team? Does providing top tier customer service come naturally to you? Tyndale is hiring a Supervisor to oversee our exceptional Account Specialist team, manage daily workflow, resolve escalated customer service issues, and to ensure their team is providing excellent and timely service and support to our customers and sales teams. This Account Specialist Supervisor provides management support, account coverage as needed for dedicated sales teams, and works with senior leaders to facilitate learning and development of best practices for delivering customer service excellence.
PARTIALLY REMOTE: Tyndale supports a strong work-life balance; this opportunity is a work from home role on a part-time, regularly-scheduled basis. We believe in hiring “smart, hard workers, who get the job done.” This partially remote job requires excellent communication and time management skills, and performance at a high level both in-person and when working remotely. There will be in-person events required for this role, so the ideal person must reside within a commutable distance to our Tyndale headquarters in BUCKS COUNTY, PA.
Accountabilities and Job Activities:
- Manage daily workflow of team, ensuring that we are providing excellent and timely service to customers; coordinate overtime needs of team members with Account Services Manager;
- Establish metrics by which to track the day-to-day performance and progress of team members;
- Provide as-needed training and coaching specific to the needs of team members, including: system or technical training, product knowledge, verbal and email communication, interdepartmental communication and conflict resolution, and soft-sell training techniques; utilize interactive training techniques with team members to ensure success;
- Prepare and deliver performance evaluation to team members;
- Responsible for hiring of staff and delivery of any corrective actions needed;
- Complete and oversee onboarding experience for new hires. Develop training schedules for new hires; facilitate training to ensure successful onboarding for new and existing team members;
- Responsible for resolving or helping to resolve complex issues that are escalated to direct reports, or from a customer directly, with the goal of resolving issues quickly. Coordinate with management and other departments as needed to help resolve open issues. Alert Account Services Manager, as needed, of any areas of concern;
- Provide ongoing quality assurance and ensure accuracy with account set ups in MAS500, customer catalogs, order forms and customer online ordering sites.
- Provide account coverage, as needed, for various sales teams;
- Analyze weekly/monthly reports for designated team members, ensuring any areas of concern are addressed in a timely manner;
- Responsible for weekly oversight designated Account Specialist team member activities, including high priority customer requests, and analysis of account issues, and necessary resolutions;
- Maintain team PTO schedule and ensure adequate coverage of all designated customer accounts;
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Team Lead/Managerial level role required, or 3 years of relative Tyndale experience, with sustained “Exceeds” performance level."
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a direct sales or customer service related environment required.
- Proven ability to build rapport with internal and external customers.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to provide effective guidance, training, coaching, and daily supervision to staff.
- Effective organizational skills and the ability to establish priorities and to plan, coordinate and monitor own workload and that of staff.
- Commitment to continuous learning and demonstrated ability and willingness to learn new skills, with initiative to self-teach.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to write in a clear and concise manner and provide detailed explanations orally.
- An individual that values collaboration with others in the organization.
- Strong analytical and proactive problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office applications. Adobe Acrobat and knowledge of MAS 500 is helpful.
- Competitive pay-rate;
- Great family-friendly culture, with proven track record of company growth;
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance; 401k with company match; Paid Holidays, Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave, STD/LTD, Company-wide Bonus Plan, and product discount;
- Complete Wellness program includes free healthy snacks, on-site fitness equipment, On-Demand fitness classes, and a corporate discount on health-tracking devices;
- Generous Paid Time Off Package;
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply on our website, www.tyndaleusa.com/careers.
Tyndale Company, IncWhy Work Here?
Tyndale values WORK/LIFE BALANCE, offers UNBEATABLE BENEFITS, COMPENSATION, & CULTURE, and is an EMPLOYEE RATED TOP WORKPLACE WINNER!
Quality is woven into the fabric of Tyndale as a company. Our customers, our employees, and our integrity are as important to us as the clothing we supply. We are committed to: The Customer, Our Employees, Quality, & Integrity. These values are exhibited in every phone call, every order, and every shipment that you receive from us. Tyndale provides a single-supplier solution for keeping workers safe, comfortable, and regulation-compliant. We deliver top-quality, arc-rated flame resistant (FR) clothing in managed apparel programs driven by over 30 years of FR experience. We are dedicated to continually raising the bar on the products and services we offer, and look forward to demonstrating this commitment by striving to exceed your expectations each and every day.
5050 Applebutter RoadAllentown, PA