Account Specialist, Sales Support Specialist
Tyndale Company, Inc Doylestown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tyndale is growing our Account Specialist team within our dynamic Account Services department. Account Specialists support our National Sales teams with new custom account set up and implementation, accurately maintaining our customer information database, as well as cultivating relationships with Tyndale's customers by providing high level technical customer service and program orientation.
PARTIALLY REMOTE: Tyndale supports a strong work-life balance; this opportunity is a work from home role on a part-time, regularly-scheduled basis. There will be in-person events required for this role, so the ideal person must reside within a commutable distance from our Headquarters in Pipersville, Bucks County, PA.
- Build strong relationships with key contacts at existing customers and interact with them over the phone and e-mail;
- Create and maintain customer information in MAS 500. Systematically check information to ensure accuracy is maintained;
- Create customized catalogs and order forms for distribution; Work closely with a designated National Account Executive to ensure all customer needs are satisfied in a timely period;
- Provide regular and requested reports for Customers;
- Communicate with various internal Tyndale departments to resolve customer issues, concerns, requests, etc.;
- Provide information concerning product information to our customers, and internally as needed- assist customer service in comparing product features;
- Use company CRM system to record actions and tasks handled, as well as document key contacts information;
- Send out product samples, as coordinated with the National Account Executive.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required; BA/BS degree preferred;
- Minimum 2 years Sales Support, Account Management, or Customer Service experience required;
- Proficiency using MS Word and Excel required; In Excel, must be able to create basic spreadsheets, enter basic formulas, format spreadsheets, manipulate data, and print;
- Knowledge of Tyndale products and processes a plus;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop a plus, but not required;
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external customers;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively;
- Strong time-management skills;
- Possess strong sense of urgency;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Detail oriented and maintain a high level of accuracy in their work;
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Competitive pay-rate;
- Great family-friendly culture, with proven track record of company growth;
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance; 401k with company match; Paid Holidays, Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave, STD/LTD, Company-wide Bonus Plan, and product discount;
- Complete Wellness program includes free healthy snacks, On-Demand fitness classes, and a corporate discount on health-tracking devices;
- Generous Paid Time Off Package.
- Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement Program
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply on our website, www.tyndaleusa.com/careers.
Tyndale Company, IncWhy Work Here?
Tyndale values WORK/LIFE BALANCE, offers UNBEATABLE BENEFITS, COMPENSATION, & CULTURE, and is an EMPLOYEE RATED TOP WORKPLACE WINNER!
Quality is woven into the fabric of Tyndale as a company. Our customers, our employees, and our integrity are as important to us as the clothing we supply. We are committed to: The Customer, Our Employees, Quality, & Integrity. These values are exhibited in every phone call, every order, and every shipment that you receive from us. Tyndale provides a single-supplier solution for keeping workers safe, comfortable, and regulation-compliant. We deliver top-quality, arc-rated flame resistant (FR) clothing in managed apparel programs driven by over 30 years of FR experience. We are dedicated to continually raising the bar on the products and services we offer, and look forward to demonstrating this commitment by striving to exceed your expectations each and every day.
5050 Applebutter Rd. PipersvilleDoylestown, PA