Real Estate Outside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 Yearly
Do you have a natural talent for selling? Are you looking for a more dynamic industry in which to sell? The Real Estate industry is booming and we have an opportunity for you to join our growing team. A common misconception is that the market is tight right now and thus a career in real estate is a risky move. That may be true if you are not connected with the right team! We've found this market an exceptional opportunity for real estate teams like ours that has the tools and resources to face the challenges in today's market. Giving our agents the ability to thrive when others are faltering.
We hire passionate, outgoing, motivated, goal-oriented, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and a desire to earn more in a highly competitive, fast-paced sales environment.
Join our team and be mentored in the Real Estate industry. No license is required and we will train you. This is a great opportunity to break into real estate AND learn how to do it correctly. If this sounds like a great fit, start your application today!Compensation:
$70,000 - $150,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Negotiate and effectively communicate details between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate transactions
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the customer base served by our team to expand our sales results
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Use our CRM to regularly follow-up with customers to ensure our agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- A pro on the phone with the ability to make a sale
- Possesses relationship building skills, able to uncover client needs and find new sales opportunities
- Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Must have a valid Real Estate License or ability to obtain one
Tyler Goff Group is built on a strong foundation of core values and purpose. We operate in a fun, exciting and challenging environment that helps all of us achieve our goals. Each of our staff members and agents area dedicated to teamwork, self-improvement, positive attitudes and most importantly, a passion and drive to surpass the expectations of every client who does business with us.
Whether our clients are looking to sell their home, purchase new construction or buy a family home in their desired location, we offer a dedicated professional team and an innovative approach to help them achieve their goals.
Our team of experienced, full-time real estate agents are ready to help our clients walk through the process of buying that perfect home or sell their home for the best price!
Tyler Goff Group @ Hegg, REALTORS
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Tyler Goff Group @ Hegg, REALTORS