Senior Treasury Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are conducting an exclusive search for a Senior Treasury Analyst to join the team of one of our top clients in the Tampa Bay area. This is a newly created position due to company growth and offers a competitive salary, strong benefits package and excellent work/life balance. This position has a hybrid work schedule working 3 days a week remote.
- Partner with business units to enhance banking related operations or related processes, mitigate risk, and provide comprehensive team support
- Navigate the dynamic global legal and regulatory banking environment and payments landscape
- Forecast cash flow, liquidity, and corresponding metrics for a growing multinational company
- Obtain an understanding of the individual departments and community financial centers.
- Support all aspects of the global cash management strategy
- Analyze data obtained and record cost information for use in controlling expenditures and the preparation of budget reports.
- Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Advanced Excel skills
Tyler Chase Recruiting, Inc
Tyler Chase Recruiting, Inc is a specialized executive search firm for Accounting/Finance professionals in the Tampa Bay area. Our responsibility to our clients is to identify and place the most qualified candidates available in the marketplace. We are committed to the highest levels of confidentiality, ethics and integrity. We truly pride ourselves in delivering unparalleled client service and strive to exceed your expectations in everything we do.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Tyler Chase Recruiting, Inc