Senior Corporate Accountant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently performing an exclusive search for a high caliber Senior Corporate Accountant with a prominent Tampa Bay based company which is a leader in its industry. The position is newly created due to several recent acquisitions, has phenomenal visibility and growth potential, excellent work/life balance and offers a strong employee benefits package. Our client is flexible to structure this role as hybrid/ WFH.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Corporate Accountant:
- Assists in the monthly closing and financial reporting process as directed by the Accounting Manager.
- Perform extensive financial analysis of the balance sheet and P&L.
- Works in close coordination and cooperation with all levels of management, operating unit personnel and internal/external auditors.
- Maintains integrity of balance sheet accounts through review of account activity and balances for accuracy and reasonableness and prepares audit schedules for outside auditors.
- Perform a variety of special projects as directed by the leadership team.
- Prepare and review monthly journal entries and account reconciliations as well as assist with the corporate consolidation.
Qualifications for the Senior Corporate Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 2 - 5 years professional experience in a large corporate environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including advanced Excel
Tyler Chase Recruiting, Inc
Tyler Chase Recruiting, Inc is a specialized executive search firm for Accounting/Finance professionals in the Tampa Bay area. Our responsibility to our clients is to identify and place the most qualified candidates available in the marketplace. We are committed to the highest levels of confidentiality, ethics and integrity. We truly pride ourselves in delivering unparalleled client service and strive to exceed your expectations in everything we do.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Tyler Chase Recruiting, Inc