Account Executive Inside Sales
- $30,000 to $50,000 Yearly
This is a remote sales job that can be done from anywhere in the US. This job has a base salary of $25,000 with uncapped commissions. On average, your OTE for year 1 should be between $40,000-$50,000.
Tyger Logistics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not engage in unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees in any phase of employment, including, without limitation, in hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline, termination, wage payment, or benefits, on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, age, or any other protected class under applicable federal or state law. Tyger provides reasonable accommodations for applicants who are qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with and as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended.
We’re looking for the next Sales Rock Star who is a communications wizard. We need someone who is comfortable calling on new businesses and delivering premium customer service to current ones. If you’re ready to take over the world of shipping, we’re ready to hire you!
1. Actively manage the shipping needs of clients including finding competitive freight rates, communicating with them throughout the shipping process, and insuring a smooth process.
2. Build and oversee your own client list through outbound prospecting and through managing inbound leads.
3. Be the expert - Provide industry information to clients regarding current shipping climate and demand.
4. Be organized – Keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities and filter to appropriate support staff.
5. Think like a CEO - communicate with the management team to increase client satisfaction and conversion and drive overall sales improvements. You are building your pipeline to success!
6. Other duties as assigned.
1. Associate’s Degree or higher.
2. 1+ years of sales experience.
Key Skills and Competencies
1. Working knowledge of the freight/shipping industry
2. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
3. Good verbal and written communication skills. A phone call warrior.
4. Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas.
5. Knowledge of online shipping platforms like DAT.
1. Must be able to speak clearly and communicate with others on the phone and via email
2. Must be able to manage their time throughout the day to meet sales goals.
3. Must be able to be on time and work independently.
4. Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
5. Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook.
6. Must be able to work Monday-Thursday from 8 AM - 5 PM and Friday 8 AM – 1 PM.
7. Must have consistent and reliable transportation to and from work for all scheduled shifts.
8. Must follow all applicable Company policies, procedures, and directives including, without limitation, those related to safety.
We make freight fun!
We are an up and coming logistics brokerage that has seen tremendous growth in our first 4 years. We started as an in-house brokerage for another company, but have expanded our business and moved into a new office.
Tyger Logistics, LLCIndianapolis, IN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.