Tyber Medical Bethlehem, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
· Proficient execution across all logistics job functions (receiving, labeling, packaging, picking, and shipping activities)
· Drives processes to meet/exceed daily output goals
· Acts as a driver for continuous improvement initiatives to support company growth, cost management, and process efficiency.
· Reconciles job traveler discrepancies for logistics performed operations.
· Works collaboratively across departments to execute objectives
· Executes broad range of EPICOR ERP transactions in support of Logistics job functions.
· Implements best practices and supply chain/logistics methodologies in support of continuous improvement initiatives
· Maintenance of quality records in support of logistics functions
Experience / Core Competencies:
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
· Experience utilizing ERP system in supply chain/logistics capacity (EPICOR a plus)
· Strong organization skills; understanding of lean principles and how it impacts efficiency
· Operates with strong customer focus (internal and external)
· Experience executing Microsoft Office suite products at proficient level (excel, word, PowerPoint, Visio)
Tyber MedicalWhy Work Here?
Award Winning Company! Including Fastest Growing Company in all of Lehigh Valley and #1 Best Culture!
89 South Commerce Way Bethlehem PA 18017Bethlehem, PA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Tyber Medical