Technical Writer/Editor - Crownsville, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Title – Technical Writer/Editor
Position – Contract to Hire (6+ Months)
Location – Crownsville, MD
Rate- $Open(Best Possible)
- Assists in collecting and organizing information for preparation of user manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
- Edits functional descriptions, system specifications, user manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents.
- Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology. Translates technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- For applications built to run in a Windows environment, uses the standard help compiler to prepare all on-line documentation.
- Assists in performing financial and administrative functions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently or under only general direction.
Education: Associate’s Degree in related field. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
General Experience: A minimum of five (5) years of experience in this area.
Specialized Experience: At least two (2) years of experience in preparing and editing documents, including technical documents. Also includes researching for applicable standards.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!
Two95 International Inc.
EducationView all jobs at Two95 International Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?