Sr. Database Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Sr. Database Administrator
Location: Eagan, MN
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Rate: $Open (Best Possible)
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- [DESIRED] Oracle Database Technology Professional certification (ie OCP)
- [DESIRED] ITIL Process certification
- [DESIRED] Amazon AWS / Oracle RDS certification.
- Minimum of 7 years supporting medium to large Oracle ecosystems with 500+ databases
- 5+ years of Oracle Exadata database and systems support
- 5+ years of Oracle Real Application Clusters support - [DESIRED]
- 10+ years of related Oracle database experience - [DESIRED]
- Strong working knowledge of Linux OS and storage platforms
- 6 + years of experience required
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Korn/Bash Shell, PERL)
- Experience with workflow automation tools such as Ansible
- Familiarity with Exadata Full Stack patching procedures.
- High degree of comfort analyzing, downloading, installing, and assessing patches for Oracle Database and Grid Infrastructure.
- Significant experience working with Oracle Support to request and drive delivery of patching backports or merges.
- Confidence in communicating effectively with application team customers and leadership.
- Able to produce high-quality peer-reviewed process and technical procedure documentation
Note: Kindly please send your updated resume to email@example.com and include your rate/salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
Two95 International Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Two95 International Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?