Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Location: Wyomissing, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Duties and responsibilities
- Respond to incoming call and e-mail queues promptly and document incidents accurately and simultaneously in to the case management system.
- Create user accounts and access rights for clients when applicable.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients.
- Utilize the all existing knowledge bases to research, resolve, and respond to incidents and requests received via phone and e-mail in a timely manner, in accordance with incident management standards.
- Manage the incident resolution process for all open incidents by following up with assigned support personnel and/or the affected user to ensure timely incident resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant software, hardware, systems, and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Administer Microsoft based systems as a shared responsibility, Active Directory, GPOs, DNS, NFS, and related enterprise management systems
- Assist to develop internal documentation and procedures related to specific customer environments.
- Participate in after-hours (247) support on-call rotation, which will include calls on various technology platforms (including, but not limited to, Microsoft OS and basic network support)
- Participate in duties as assigned such as application support, patch management, client support activities, etc.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.