Senior HR Manager
- Paid Time Off
Job Title: Senior HR Manager
Location: Herndon, VA
Salary: ($Best Possible)
The Senior Manager of HR is part of the Executive Leadership Team and will assist in all HR functions working under the direction of the President and CEO. The Senior Manager HR is responsible for full-cycle human resources management: recruitment, onboarding, training and development, coaching/mentoring/performance management, employer relations, workers compensation, FMLA/LOA, benefits and compensation, payroll, risk management/compliance - and all other HR activities.
- Execute offer process, employee onboarding, and new employee training programs.
- Creating and revising job descriptions and posting.
- Ensure the company has adopted best practices in hiring and employment matters, both to meet all regulatory and compliance standards and to create a great place to work.
Employee Relations and Engagement:
- Support management by providing advice and counsel on human resources issues. Build relationships with employees to proactively enhance performance.
- Recommend employee relations practices to establish a positive employer-employee relationship to promote a high level of employee morale.
- Work with supervisors regarding staff disciplinary issues.
- Conduct Prevention of Harassment and other necessary and relevant trainings for staff
- Develop and communicate HR policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Develop, analyze, and update the company's employee handbook on policies and procedures.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Monitor fair employment practices through effective communication practices and guidelines regarding EEO.
- As required by law and plan documents, document and retain employee, HR general compliance, and benefit plan records.
- Manage the COVID daily changes per CDC and Federal laws.
- Manage leave concerns including COVID leave, FMLA, Sick Bank, Sick and vacation leave.
- Maintain and update, as directed, an operations and procedures manual that will ensure effective internal communications and operations.
- Give ongoing coaching and counsel to managers related to employee concerns, company programs, development, disciplinary counseling, and actions, and improving employee retention etc.
- Manage employee relations and investigations within the organization. Provide employees and managers with advice and counsel on employee relations issues.
- Participate in administrative and relevant staff meetings when needed.
- 10+ years operations or HR leadership experience inclusive of onboarding, employee relations and team building;
- Experience in onboarding and security paperwork for Federal contracts
- Advanced knowledge of current human resources principles, practices, and processes;
- Working knowledge of Virginia and federal labor regulations;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel as well as office365.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees while inspiring respect and instilling credibility;
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations;
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team with the ability to build consensus and exercise good judgment;
- Skilled at troubleshooting, conflict resolution, and problem-solving;
Physical Requirements / Work Environment: Works in a normal office environment, extended periods of sitting and screen use. Frequent verbal communication in person, via phone, email and extensive interpersonal interactions. Ability to work onsite and the ability to be flexible with occasionally travel between sites.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to Gowri.Sankar@two95intl.com and include your rate/Salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest.
- Lead competitive market research to establish benefit programs that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
- Work closely with company benefits broker to ensure best rates and process of benefits.
- Counsel on benefits and leave programs as related to employees' compensation, short-term disability, long-term disability, family medical leave (FMLA), and other leaves.
Two95 International Inc.Herndon, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.