SAP HANA Database Administrator - Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
Title – SAP HANA Database Administrator
Position – Contract 6 -12 + Months
Location – Remote
Rate - $Open (Best Possible)
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- HANA DBA would be responsible for maintaining HANA Database landscapes, as well as coordinate with the SAP BASIS teams.
- The HANA DBA will be part of the technical team supporting all HANA environment lifecycle phases including planning, installation, configuration, patching, change-management, as well as backup and recovery planning.
- The candidate will provide technical expertise for HANA performance and tuning, as well as ensure all HANA systems maintain smooth operations through high-availability and disaster recovery.
- The candidate will be responsible for database troubleshooting, problem solving, application capacity planning, and optimization of database resources.
- Strong database troubleshooting skills - performance tuning, patching, provisioning, and high-availability of HANA systems Monitor Hana Databases, setup alerting and automating the monitoring processes and data modeling.
- Experience using database trace utilities and trace log-file analysis Use HANA studio, DBA cockpit, analyze traces and dumps for memory and CPU consumption Experience in managing users and roles in SAP HANA system.
- HANA Installation, Data Provisioning, Admin, Modelling. Implementing SAP HANA Security mechanism, HANA XS Application service, and monitoring of HANA system. Integration of SAP HANA into different remote systems.
- Exposure to different remote access options in HANA system and experience with HANA Migrations.
- Ability to configure predictive system warnings and monitor metrics to avoid unexpected system outages
- Knowledge of SAP database management transaction codes.
- Ability to implement SAP HANA table management techniques, including data compression, table partitioning, compression techniques, and load/unload tables in memory.
- Demonstrated subject-matter expertise with HANA HA & backup and recovery methods and tools.
- Demonstrated experience managing and tuning HANA stored Procedures and Functions.
- Preferred Bachelor of Science in Computer Science field
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Database Administrator
- 3+ years in SAP HANA or S/4HANA Platforms
- UNIX Platforms
- Shell Scripting
- Overall 8+ years of experience as DBA
- 3+ years of experience as HANA DBA
- Experience of projects with hosting new servers
- Experience in AWS environment is preferable - [AWS: Amazon Web Services]
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.
Two95 International Inc.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Two95 International Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?