QA Tester - Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: QA Tester
Location: Washington, DC
• Test web services, web application, API, mobile application for potential vulnerabilities, Wireless penetration testing and POS device security assessments
• Run patch / configuration audit scans, create scan report
• Periodically run Host Discovery Scans, web searches for Client related URLS, and maintain an accurate inventory
• Use commercial tools to check the PII / PCI data at rest
• Analyze the scan data, remove false positive, suggest remedy and support remediation efforts
• Coordinate scan efforts by third parties, submit internal and external scan request and obtain approvals
• Conduct follow-up meeting with Stakeholders, and provide support on remediation efforts
• Experience in Vulnerability testing tool management and administration
• Tools expertise: CheckMarx, Client WebInspect, Nmap, Metasploit and Nessus Security Center
• Experience with strong vulnerability management (OS, web application and mobile app testing)
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to Gowri.Sankar@two95intl.com and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!
Two95 International Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Two95 International Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?