Title PHP Developer
Location Oklahoma City, OK
Salary- $Open(Best Possible)
- Provide high-paced software development for both internal and external projects where strong verbal and written communications skills are necessary. External projects will integrate our products and services with outside entities (vendors, clients, and other third parties). Most projects will need utilize strong organizational skills along with payroll, accounting, or benefit industry knowledge.
- Software developers will work in a team environment to support and extend list of product offerings. In doing so, they may be exposed to multiple areas of software development and computing such as:
- Web Software Development
- Windows Software Development
- Database design and SQL
- Component technologies (ex. COM, EJB, etc.)
- Integration and exchange protocols (ex. XML, Soap, etc.)
- Software development of variety projects ranging from industry-wide services to client-specific reports resulting in EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and other interfacing technologies.
- Collaborate with team of developers, production support, customer support, clients, and vendors on software projects of all sizes.
- Will need to work in close communication with outside entities (clients, vendors, and third parties) as though they are teammates in any project.
- Perform the quality assurance and integration testing for projects after development is completed and before projects are deployed.
- Manage and track communications with client/vendor, being primary project contact for some projects.
- Adhere to the organizational processes and the tracking of project metrics, including financials and projects statuses.
- Regular attendance as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated SQL programming and/or database experience. Ability to integrate multiple databases.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!