Title: IBM Sterling File Contractors
Location: Plano, TX
Job Type: Contract
- 4 IBM Sterling File Gateway contractors. This is infra based, how to install, how it interacts with DB and Network. Installation experience and enhancing the product is critical and required. Clustered env (not stand alone).
- Do NOT need the EDI/mapping experience, so if they ONLY have that, it wont work.
- Business Process Development / Sterling Integrator experience.
- Have at least 5 +yrs. experience installing the product, Unix, FSTP, Direct Connect
- Project: standing up an instance in another datacenter for resiliency. This is for Enterprise OLAP for files coming in and out of Capital One. Make any active so its aware of other system as well
- Existing team is about 20 people, (8 support, 6 infra and rest are onboarding new partners)
- Helping implement the project, but will wont be architecting
- Only MFT work, do not need the EDI (dont need people who only do mapping)
- Did a recent upgrade. This will be a new instance that mirrors the existing instance and will work in tandem (active/active)
- For candidates: Have they installed it, upgraded it, understand clustering (how many nodes, etc)
- You want to know if they have MFT experience or EDI or both. Both is OK, only MFT is OK, only EDI is NOT ok.
- Should be able to give high level tasks and work on it and install it/configure it, etc.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to email@example.com and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!
Two95 International Inc.