Title Fraud Analyst
Position Contract (12 Months)
Location Kind of Prussia, PA
Rate- $Open(Best Possible)
Required Skills and Duties:
- The Fraud Analysts primary function is to review transactions for fraudulent activity, effectively balancing productivity and accuracy.
- They use a variety of internal and external systems and tools to execute their investigation, developing an efficient review workflow.
- Fraud Review analysts work cross-functionally with other teams to identify and communicate fraud trends and/or anomalies they uncover.
- This position will report directly to a Fraud Review Supervisor and work alongside a team of Fraud Review Analysts.
- Strong analytical skills. Self-starter with exceptional attention to detail.
- Effectively manage cross-functional relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willingness and flexibility to work all shifts including weekends and overtime'
- Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice, Math, Economics, or Business related field, preferred.
- Direct experience with e-commerce or bank fraud.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Oracle and/or SQL.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!
Two95 International Inc.