Big Data Architect - Bethesda, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Big Data Architect
Location: Bethesda, MD
Position: Contract to Hire
- Mandatory Hands on experience with either SPARK or Elastic Search
- Experience with architecture and developing enterprise applications that deal with data processing
- Should be able to set up the tech stack locally, think through the solution options specifically from a faster data processing standpoint, and guide a set of developers on low level design
- Should be able to work with disparate enterprise teams to gauge requirements and convert them into scalable application design
- More than 5+ years of experience of application development using Java/Scala
- More than 3+ years of experience in Big Data application development
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop stack (Hadoop MR, Hdfs, Pig, Hive, Sqoop)
- Experienced in computation frameworks like Spark, Storm, Flink using Java/Scala
- Well versed with streaming data processing using Kafka, Spark Streaming, Storm etc.
- Experience in working on Big Data application in cloud environment using either AWS, Azure or Google cloud platform
- Excellent knowledge of NoSQL platforms like Hbase, MongoDb, Cassandra etc.
- Good knowledge of database technology with hands on experience on databases such as Oracle, SQL Server etc
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to Gowri.Sankar@two95intl.com and include your Rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!
Two95 International Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Two95 International Inc.