Account Manager - Two Rivers Marketing
- Posted: over a month ago
Company Location: Two Rivers Marketing - Des Moines, IA
Position Type: Hybrid
Position Schedule: Full Time
Education Level: 4 Year Degree
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You truly enjoy building relationships. And you’re the kind of person people naturally gravitate toward and depend on because of your strong leadership skills. An Account Manager at Two Rivers Marketing forges strong bonds with our clients and our agency team to ensure all initiatives, campaigns, and projects are managed on-brand and on-strategy, as well as on-time and on-budget. You are just as passionate and knowledgeable about your clients’ brands as they are. As the face of our agency, your clients trust you to be their proactive marketing partner, staying on top of their industry and leading their company to solutions they’ve not thought of.
WHAT OUR ACCOUNT MANAGER WILL DO ONCE THEY’RE HERE
- Maintain basic knowledge of your clients, their industry/segment, and their competitors.
- Manage project budgets.
- Facilitate weekly client-facing status meeting.
- Maintain successful client relationships.
- Ensure successful execution of client projects.
- Own client advocate communication.
- Manage overall strategic quality and correctness of deliverables.
- Effectively present agency work to clients.
- Manage project financial metrics.
- Lead project kickoff meeting with client.
- Write briefs and secure client approval.
- Brief agency teams on client projects.
- Monitor client satisfaction.
- Document client communication.
WHAT OUR ACCOUNT MANAGER WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 2+ years of account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or journalism
- Marketing agency experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more agency capabilities/offerings
- Experience drafting client project proposals and SOWs
- Experience with researching requirements for project goals and benchmarking
- Experience in successfully managing clients through complex projects
- Experience in project financial management and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to provide tactical solutions to client business objectives
WHY TWO RIVERS MARKETING (A DIVISION OF VGM, GROUP)
Professionally, we’re big enough to give you the opportunity to work with top global B2B brands and move up the ranks in a stable, growing company. Culturally, 2RM does things differently than typical shops. As an employee-owned agency, we put our associates first. Our commitment to work/life balance is like none other. At 2RM, you don’t feel owned by your job. Like we always say, you won’t live here. You’ll thrive here. Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers and work with team members in the work environment we’ve created.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Impact our customers by making their lives better or easier. Help our friends and neighbors in need by giving back to the community.
FIND THE FUN IN YOUR DAY: We can’t have fun without you. Connect with your colleagues, find enjoyment in your work, and don’t forget to laugh.
PROTECT OUR COMPANY: Embrace the benefits that technology provides but always be proactive in looking for cyber security or other threats.
PROVIDE MEANINGFUL, MEMORABLE SERVICE: By cherishing our customers and providing excellent service, you make a direct impact in growing VGM and our ESOP.
WELCOME CHANGE: Stay curious and engage with change. Look at the future by finding areas to improve and be open to new ideas. Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
CHEER EACH OTHER ON: Root for your fellow employee owners. Support them if they’re having trouble and celebrate their successes.
OWN YOUR OWNERSHIP: Take pride in your employee ownership. Always put your best foot forward and work with purpose.
CREATE YOUR FUTURE: Your future is in your hands. Every employee has equality of opportunity to learn, grow, and advance.
This job description reflects the general duties of the job but is not a detailed description of all duties which may be inherent to the position. Reasonably related additional duties may be assigned to the individual Associate.
VGM Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Two Rivers Marketing
AddressDes Moines, IA
BusinessView all jobs at Two Rivers Marketing