Text MOVING to 614-901-1570 to speak to our HR Department directly.
Launch your career with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® as a mover or driver and discover the opportunities for growth into an office position or movement to other franchises. At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® your opportunities for growth are endless. More than one quarter of our franchise owners originally started as employees in our system! As a mover or driver, you will have a partner and together provide a world class customer service experience in the handling of each customer's possessions. This position provides a unique opportunity for those looking to combine general labor with their customer service talents.
What We Offer
- Movers start at $13.00/hour
- Frequent raises and reviews
- Opportunities to earn tips from customers (tips can average $200/week for excellent service)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits available
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with 4% employer match available
- Monthly Bonuses
- Cap out your pay within two years with frequent raises and reviews. Cap out pay for a mover is $17.74.
- Provide exceptional customer service as you safely move, pack and unpack customer belongings (mover / general laborer)
- Greet customer upon arriving at the specified location and complete a walk-through of the premises (mover / general laborer)
- Communicate professionally in English; comfortably interface with customer (mover / general laborer)
- Complete truck inspections and moving equipment inventory (mover may assist with this)
- Accurately complete paperwork and payment collection
- Because moving is stressful, we seek candidates with a commitment to customer service and an appreciation for variety in your job!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Experience in the fields of general labor, landscaping, construction or warehouse helpful
- Strong logic and mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using whole numbers and decimals.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of dollars, weight measurement, volume, distance and time)
- Stamina to lift heavy items (100 lbs or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
- Good hand-eye coordination