Housekeeper House Cleaner
- Expired: August 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring Immediately! Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply: home health aide, caretaker, hospitality, carpet cleaners, general laborer, waiter, hotel housekeeping
Tired of waiting for a response to your application? We need people now! Complete your application below and we will call you immediately! Why you should be a part of our team!
- Up to $1500/month in bonus money
- Paid Health Benefit after 60 days
- $200 referral bonus
- $14 to $18 average hourly pay plus tips!
- Be a part of a family-oriented work environment.
- Benefits Available-health, dental, vision and 401k.
- Mileage reimbursement & weekly bonus opportunity.
- Must be 18 years old or older!
- Must be able to work flexible shifts Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm!
- Must have your own vehicle, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license!
- You have a good work ethic and enjoy serving people! - Compensation: $400.00 - $600.00 per week We offer a competitive compensation package that includes all of your supplies and equipment, as well as regular bonuses, awards, and incentives. We believe that hard work and top performance deserve recognition.
We are looking for people who are:
- Customer Focused - Two Maids & A Mop is a customer service company that just happens to clean houses. Our customers are our priority at all times!
- Dependability - This is a part-time to a full-time position, so Monday through Friday 7:45 am - 5:00 pm attendance is a must. We also book cleanings on the weekends but working on the weekend is optional so please only apply if you are interested in working during the weekend.
- Trustworthy - As a bonded company, we require each candidate to pass a nationwide criminal background check, drug screens, and display a high level of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Energetic - Our days are fast-paced, full of surprises, and challenging in so many ways! There is very little sitting or downtime, so please be honest with yourselves.
- Communications - We communicate with our customers, managers, and co-workers in a clear and professional manner.
- Problem Solving - It's very important to be able to resolve issues in the field throughout your day without relying on someone to hold your hand
- Time Management - Being able to efficiently handle the day's work will make or break an individual's stress level and job satisfaction. Always running late or being pressed for time takes away from our ability to provide excellent Customer service!
- Detail Oriented - Did you see that cobweb in the corner? A trained eye will notice every detail and ensure customer satisfaction every single day.
- We give back to our community by servicing cancer patients in partnership with "Cleaning for A Reason"
Two Maids & A Mop - Virginia Beach
HousekeepingView all jobs at Two Maids & A Mop - Virginia Beach