Who We Are:
Our vision is to lead the industry in building trust through powerful, easy-to-use privacy tools that provide transparency and give control over the privacy settings and the data collected across our products.
Respecting user's data privacy is of the highest importance to us! We believe people should always know what data we collect about them and how we use it, and that they should have meaningful control over both. Everyone should be empowered to make informed decisions about the information they share with us.
Our work directly impacts the lives of our users and the success of our business.
We are a tightly-knit and passionate group that loves working together, and we are looking for exceptional additions to our flock.
What You'll Do:
You will join a full-stack team focused on building user-facing consumer privacy products and high-scale dynamic infrastructure that enables other teams at Twitter to serve our consumer's data privacy needs
At Twitter, you can have a truly global impact.
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about data privacy and have prior experience or strong interest in privacy-focused products
- You wish to tackle hard product and engineering challenges
- You have empathy for internal customers and end users
- You have experience in API & service architecture design
- You have a solid grasp of the client/server technology stack
- You have experience with Scala or other JVM-based languages
- You have experience working on web applications
- You are endlessly curious and able to work both collaboratively and independently
- You are capable and willing to dig into and make changes in other teams' codebases
- You have great verbal and written communication skills
- You have experience in software engineering best practices
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.