As Client Account Manager you will be a part of the Twitter Customer team working closely with your Client Partner to grow Twitter's advertising revenue within Australia.
In this role, you will be a product expert for our client and agency partners ensuring that campaigns booked deliver in full. You will be required to understand the value of Twitter for brands and the role of each Twitter product in achieving your clients goals. You'll be highly focused on providing clients with deep, meaningful insights such as campaign and competitive analysis, whilst also having the ability to upsell consultatively.
Knowledge on the Australian digital landscape and media agency/digital publisher experience would be preferred.
- Collaborate and build partnerships with the biggest advertisers in Australia to understand their objectives, recommending best practices, and developing effective campaigns
- Build and manage relevant stakeholder relationships with your clients and their agencies to maximize revenue opportunities
- Educate and consult agencies to demonstrate how to use Twitter's advertising products, best practices, how to develop effective campaigns.
- Execute, optimize, and analyze advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards to deliver campaign objectives and unlock upsell opportunities
- Resolving campaign issues in a timely and productive manner, and identifying and implementing process improvements
- Providing feedback to our product and tools teams to help us scale our advertising platform
- 3+ years of experience managing digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers.
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Proven analytical skills, and comfortable with converting significant volumes of data into actionable business insights
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Must have a strong understanding of the digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate
- A passion for Twitter and our mission
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter does not accept any unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies and will not pay fees associated with any such resumes. Agencies, please do not send resumes to any Twitter location, employee, or email address.