RADCO a Twining Company, a nationally recognized Design Approval & Plan Inspection Agency (DAPIA) for manufactured and modular homes and buildings, is seeking a full-time Modular Building Inspector. This position will be responsible for performing inspections of fabricated units of manufactured buildings at the clients’ locations. Inspections will be performed throughout the state of Georgia and surrounding area. Successful candidates will demonstrate ability to meet clients’ needs as they work together to ensure that both technical and administrative requirements are met.
- Perform field audits and inspections within the client’s specified scope;
- Prepare inspection reports and file them electronically;
- Provide technical assistance to clients as necessary, for example: Listings, HUD programs, Modular programs, etc.;
- Conduct audits where necessary;
- Coordinate with regulatory authorities regarding regulation requirements;
- Perform product listing Inspections.
- Associate Degree preferred;
- 3-5 Years’ experience in construction/code enforcement and/or working with ICC codes/building materials;
- Must be able to work remotely from home office;
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the work week by car and on occasion by plane to fulfill client Inspection work;
- Candidates will possess certifications ICC Residential and Commercial; Building, Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical, and Energy Inspector Certifications or have the ability to obtain all in a short period of time;
- Must have computer skills and be able to work in Microsoft Word, XL and Adobe;
- Candidate must be able to certify as a residential and commercial inspector under the TX Industrialized Housing and Building program;
- Ability to work well in a team environment and communicate clearly with coworkers, clients and potential clients;
- Willing to expand one’s knowledge and perform plan review of residential and commercial buildings;
- Willing to take ICC certification tests for commercial inspections and plan review and willing to obtain the FL modular inspectors’ certification.
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k) Plan. Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit resume with salary requirements today.
RADCO, A Twining Company, is an Affirmative Action Participant and Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.