Twining, Inc., an innovative engineering, testing, and inspection Company with 100 years of history, is seeking a Driver for our Long Beach facility.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Pick up samples from construction jobsites;
- Return samples to lab promptly and safely in a timely manner;
- Fill out paperwork, forms, and logs accurately;
- Stay in contact with lab and jobsites;
- Assist at our Ventura, San Diego and Inland Empire laboratories as needed.
- Experience in construction helpful;
- 1+ years previous experience driving helpful;
- Ability to work well as both a team player and individual self-starter;
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds multiple times daily;
- Basic computer skills, specifically experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills;
- Solid communication skills;
- Clean DMV record.
Position offers great opportunity for growth within the organization. Twining offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and a 401(k) Plan. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume with contact phone number and e-mail address today.
Twining, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Participant and Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.