Twining Consulting, an innovative engineering, materials testing, and inspection company is seeking a Client Services Associate to cover the San Diego Area market. The successful candidate will work with the Vice President of Strategic Growth as well as the San Diego Branch Team to serve clients locally and pursue opportunities. The Client Services Associate is a visionary with a proven track record of developing client relationships in both the private and public sector. He or she is ambitious, enthusiastic, self-starting, enjoys working in a team environment, detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the Vice President of Strategic Growth and the San Diego Branch Manager;
- Communicate directly with potential clients and existing clients to close sales;
- Develop new client relationships to grow Twining’s market;
- Track and analyze sales results and drive plans to improve key business performance;
- Identify leads and important contacts and maintain meaningful relationships;
- Collaborate with marketing staff on lead generation and proposal review leading to new opportunities for Twining, Inc.;
- Leverage available company resources to execute client relationship management;
- Participate in regional networking events;
- Prepare estimates and proposals by reviewing project drawings, specifications and schedules.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 0-5 years of business development and sales experience, preferably in the Architectural/Engineering/Construction industry;
- Competent to read construction plans and specifications;
- Proven track record in closing sales, delivering independent market analyses with a strong understanding of the construction industry trends;
- Advanced negotiator;
- Long-term strategic planner; results-driven, superior cross-group collaboration and communication skills;
- Self-driven team player with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality, business profit and accountability. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance;
- High degree of competency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. High comfort level with making sales presentations;
- Exceptional communication skills.
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k) Plan. Salary commensurate with experience. Please apply via our applicant tracking system using the following link - https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2892184
Twining Consulting is an Affirmative Action Participant and Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities