Systems Administrator I
TwinStar Credit Union is seeking a Systems Administrator I to join our team! This position administers, installs and configures advanced enterprise systems for a wide range of technology including but not limited to: Microsoft, Office 365, SCCM, *nix, server hardware, storage systems, backups, security platforms, and any enterprise technologies utilized by the credit union. As a Systems Administrator I you will act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for several systems within the credit union. You must have strong time management and communication skills. Are you ready to join our credit union team? If you feel that you would be right for this position at our credit union, please fill out ourmobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Essential Job Functions:
- Evaluates, prioritizes, troubleshoots, routes, and answers escalated support requests from Technical Support Administrators experiencing problems with hardware, software, systems, networking, and other enterprise related technologies. Owns the issue until resolution while upholding SLA.
- Thoroughly troubleshoots issues prior to escalating to the Systems Administrator II.
- Escalates issues when it is deemed a beyond level scope or skills or when unable to resolve. Follows up to assure issue resolution. Documents resolution so future issues may be resolved at the first Systems level.
- Schedules and installs updates/upgrades to various enterprise infrastructure systems as required.
- Follows up to make sure outstanding problems are being resolved, communicates to the stakeholder all updates through the ticketing system including triage/resolution specifics.
- Makes judgments resolving issues of a technical nature, referring any complex issues to the appropriate team member's/SME's.
- Manages and contributes to the development of existing support systems, centralized enterprise knowledge base, and enterprise automation initiatives.
- Acts as a SME for support, automation, patching, upgrades, desktop imaging, and alerting. Works with other SME's and coordinate as necessary to drive issue resolution.
- Acts as a SME for ongoing security systems operations and security platform support.
- Reports pertinent information and statistics to management in order to identify common problems/trends and recommends areas where training and documentation can be improved.
- Assists with the development and management of new technical solutions used by the credit union.
- Coordinates communications for critical events and document all milestones in support system.
- Participates in departmental and enterprise projects as assigned.
- Supports, coordinates, and works with the Networking, NOC, and Information Security Teams.
- Provides intermediate level training to Technical Support Administrators and end users.
- Provides On-Call technical support on a 24/7 basis.
- High school graduate or GED
- Bachelor's degree (B.A/B.S.)
- Server +, equivalent or higher.
- ServiceNow, Network +, Security +, Nutanix, VMware
- 1 - 4 years related experience
- 2 - 4 years related experience
We offer great benefits including medical, dental, vision, a flex spending account (FSA), 401(k), paid holidays, sick leave, generous vacation accrual, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, an employee assistance program (EAP), a wellbeing program, a fitness room at the corporate office, public transportation reimbursement, and more.You will join a culture that invests in people and empowers success!
You've probably heard that credit unions are different than banks, but what is it exactly? The big difference is you credit unions are not-for-profit cooperatives owned by the very people we serve, members just like you. We exist solely to serve our members, not to enrich a small group of stockholders. So decision making is a bit easier at credit unions we're seeking to return the most value to each member at all times. Credit unions are run by democratically elected and volunteer Board of Directors; it's democracy in action for the people by the people!
Location: This position may be remote but must be able to report to the Corporate office in Lacey, WA as needed.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TwinStar Credit Union