Full Time - Contact Center Supervisor
TwinStar Credit Union Lacey, WA
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Invest in People. Empower Success.
Contact Center/Digital Services Supervisor
TwinStar Credit Union is seeking a Digital Services Supervisor to join our team! This position is responsible for supervising Digital Services Specialists and overseeing the day-to-day operations in the Contact Center Digital Services Department. The Digital Services Supervisor is responsible for coaching, leading, and motivating team members to meet established sales goals and service expectations.3 years related experience in a Contact Center sales and service environment is required.
This position will be based at our Corporate office in Lacey, Washington.
Essential Functions and Tasks:
- Ensures Digital Services Specialists are in compliance with all security, audit, regulatory compliance, information security, customer privacy, and Bank Secrecy Act/Customer Identification Program policies and procedures. Completes/reviews SARs for Digital Services. Ensures the information is accurate, complete and submitted timely.
- Assists Digital Services and Inbound staff with complex transactions and escalated member service issues. Resolves or makes decisions related to the service and operational functions of Channel Services as authorized by the Digital Services Manager and credit union procedures.
- Works with the Workforce Management Analyst to review work schedules to ensure appropriate coverage.
- Supports achievement of referral goals by education and training to staff on effective referral approaches, motivating contests and recognition of successful results.
- Operates as a SME for all digital services supported by Digital Services.
- Participates in testing of products, services and functionality
- Conducts employment interviews and makes hiring recommendations and/or decisions.
- Provides backup for transactions and member service to inbound Contact Center Specialists, as needed.
- Coordinates operational activities within Channel Services to ensure satisfactory passing of operational audits. Maintains the CC Quality Assurance log to maintain adherence to auditor's expectations. This includes, but is not limited to: conducting General Ledger (GL) and branch certifications on a monthly basis, performing alarm and other security tests. Provides operational training as required to correct findings in audit results.
- Sets daily example and drives a team environment in the utilization of our core values.
- Demonstrates highest levels of member service, confidentiality and discretion when dealing with the internal and external members.
- Actively participates in individual and team development programs and or conferences.
- Develops, plans and schedules for the efficient use of materials, resources and employees resulting in outstanding service-delivery.
- Supervises assigned employees according to established credit union procedures and applicable State and Federal laws.
- Resolves employee problems and performance issues. Provides support and suggestions in regards to operational issues for employee development or performance improvement. Prepares disciplinary write-ups with approval from Human Resources and manager.
- Communicates creation of/or updated changes to the credit unions processes, policies/procedures and/or other pertinent information; either immediately or through scheduled staff meetings.
- Assists direct reports with complex transactions and escalated member service issues. Resolves or makes decisions related to the service and operational functions of the department as authorized by the Director of Digital Experience and credit union procedures.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school graduate or GED
- 3 years related experience in a Contact Center sales and service environment
Education, Experience, and Certifications Preferred:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) in a related field
- 4-10 years related experience in a Contact Center sales and service environment
Are you ready to join our credit union team? Please fill out our mobile-friendly application. We look forward to virtually meeting you!
We offer great benefits including medical, dental, vision, a flex spending account (FSA), 401(k), paid holidays, sick leave, generous vacation accrual, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, an employee assistance program (EAP), a wellbeing program, a fitness room at the corporate office, public transportation reimbursement, and more. You will join a culture that invests in people and empowers success!
You've probably heard that credit unions are different than banks, but what is it exactly? The big difference is you credit unions are not-for-profit cooperatives owned by the very people we serve, members just like you. We exist solely to serve our members, not to enrich a small group of stockholders. So decision making is a bit easier at credit unions we're seeking to return the most value to each member at all times. Credit unions are run by democratically elected and volunteer Board of Directors; it's democracy in action for the people by the people!
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TwinStar Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at TwinStar Credit Union