Invest in People. Empower Success.
Employee Onboarding & Development Specialist
TwinStar Credit Union is seeking anEmployee Onboarding & Development Specialistto join our team!This positioncontinuously researches, develops, conducts and assesses employee learning, training and education programs designed to support the organization's strategic goals and initiatives.1-3 years training experienceis required.
Essential Functions and Tasks:
- Researches, develops, designs, and delivers training and materials for classroom, e-learning, and blended presentations. Topics include, but are not limited to: employee onboarding, specific job knowledge, leadership, sales training, inter-personal and team building skills, and credit union products, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Conducts regular needs analysis to identify performance gaps and ensure learning solutions support the development of learning objectives.
- Develop, create, and update performance support/job aides.
- Provide training support for new product/service process training roll outs.
- Creates evaluation systems to effectively measure what training objectives participants learned; tabulates & analyzes evaluation results and provides feedback.
- Designs and utilizes multiple techniques such as role-playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussion, multimedia, visual aid and lectures to facilitate individual and group training sessions.
- Conducts regular review of training courses to ensure content and materials are accurate, up-to-date, and provide appropriate level of detail. Partners and maintains strong relationships with subject matter experts and stakeholders to review and revise material and incorporate feedback, as necessary.
- Evaluate training needs to support the development of learning objectives; collaborate with managers and subject matter experts on the learning objectives, content, and delivery of proposed courses
- Maintains comprehensive training plans for all contact center staff ensuring that their development needs are met
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years training experience
Education and Experience Preferred:
TwinStar Credit Union