- Logistics, Hydrolysis, Distillation, Fractionation and Refinery Utilities Systems.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and calibrate Industrial Process Control Instrumentation
- Responsible for ordering replacement parts and maintaining parts inventory
- Responsible for resolving process production problems
- Responsible for recording and maintaining data sheets, technical documentation maintenance
sheets and records, MSDS safety records, etc.
- Equipment diagnostics, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Complete equipment maintenance inspection logs.
- Peer and management information sharing.
- Customer/supplier, tenant and vendor interface.
- Team meeting participation
- Lead and execute projects/maintenance/repair activities via contractors/vendors.
- Active participation in the Safety Program.
- Maintain a high level of appearance in maintenance shop(s) and work areas.
Additional Skills/Tasks may be added to meet the business need.