MEDICATION AIDE-LEVEL 1 – Full Time & Part Time
Twin Oaks Estate, an assisted living facility in O’Fallon, has an opening for a Full Time CMA-1 for evening and night shifts.
· Provide patient care and assist with ADLs
· Administer prescribed medications to residents
· Maintain a clean and healthy environment
· Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
· Ability to build rapport with patients
· Compassionate and caring demeanor
· Familiarity with medical terminology
· Ability to be a team player and work well with others
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid time off for vacation
- Annual raises
If you feel you are a good candidate that meets the requirements and would like to join a great family owned team, send resume.
Twin Oaks Estate offers a number of benefits to full time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, birthday holiday and 401K.
Assisted Living, Independent Apartments & Garden Homes
Twin Oaks Senior Living
Why Work Here?Senior Living Community Assisted Living, Independent Apartments & Garden Homes
Twin Oaks Senior Living is a family owned community with 5 facilities in the St. Charles County area. We've been in business for 39 years.