Charge Nurse LPN or RN
Twin Oaks Senior Living O'Fallon, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LPN or RN CHARGE NURSE – Full Time and Part Time
Twin Oaks Senior Living, an assisted living facility in O’Fallon, MO has openings for an RN or LPN Charge Nurse, Full Time and Part Time.
· Oversee the Nursing Staff on duty
· Provide Resident care
· Maintain accurate resident medical records
· Coordinate care with physicians
· Report to Director of Nursing
· Is a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and currently licensed as a Nurse in the State.
· Previous work experience in a long-term care setting. Supervisory experience and organizational skills in a long-term care setting preferred.
· Is listed in good standing as confirmed on the State Department of Professional Credentialing.
· Possesses good communication skills and is patient and self-disciplined.
· Provide nursing care in accordance to State requirements and Department of Health and Senior Services.
· 401(k) with company contribution
· Paid time off for vacation
· Annual raises
If you feel you are a good candidate that meets the requirements and would like to join a great family owned team, send resume.
Assisted Living, Independent Apartments & Garden Homes
Twin Oaks Senior LivingWhy Work Here?
Twin Oaks Senior Living is a family owned community with 5 facilities in the St. Charles County area. We've been in business for 40 years!
Senior Living Community Assisted Living, Independent Apartments & Garden Homes
707 Emge Road O'FallonO'Fallon, MO