Twin City Staffing is looking for candidates that want to grow and have the benefits for working fort a larger distribution company. Profit sharing and benefits are available upon hire.
2nd shift: Sun – Thurs – 2pm -10:30pm – OT as necessary
3rd shift: Sun – Thurs – 9pm - 5:30am – OT as necessary
2nd shift: $16.50
3rd shift: $17.00
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Load, unload, and move material in a safe manner manually or by using forklift, reach truck, order picker, pallet jack, handcart or other devices.
- Count, check, prepare, and record items being received or shipped.
- Assemble, package, label, stack, palletize and route material for safe delivery or storage.
- Complete paperwork, documentation, and data input in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform maintenance and housekeeping duties.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and powered industrial equipment preferred.
- Good mechanical aptitude, good math and reading skills. Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Drug test