Manufacturing Equipment Operator
Twin City Staffing Saint Paul, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The manufacturing equipment operator will assist with production line set up, tear down, and routine operation of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes on commercial-scale equipment.
- 1st Shift: $15/hr
- 2nd Shift: $15.50/hr
- 3rd Shift: $16/hr
- 1st Shift: 6 am - 3:30 pm
- 2nd Shift: 2 pm - 10:30 pm
- 3rd Shift: 10 pm - 6:30 pm
Job duties of the manufacturing equipment operator:
- Mixing, coating, and packaging as necessary.
- Provide support to the manufacturing line lead.
- Independently operate small presses.
- Complete manufacturing records and documents.
- Must stay current with training and follow proper processes.
Qualifications of the manufacturing equipment operator:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of working in a production environment.
- Must understand written and verbal instructions in English.
Contact Naomi at 651-994-4298 to schedule an appointment.
EOE: Twin City Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Twin City Staffing
AddressSaint Paul, MN
ManufacturingView all jobs at Twin City Staffing