Lead CNC Machinist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have the right career opportunities to put your skills to work! We’re hiring a lead CNC machinist in the Hudson area for reputable and growing company. This CNC machinist position requires setting up and operating both CNC Mills and CNC Lathes machines.
Location: Hudson, WI
Wage: $25 - 35/hr.
Hours: 3 pm – 2 am, Monday – Friday (leave early on Friday!)
Benefits of the lead CNC machinist:
- Referral bonus
Job duties of the lead CNC machinist:
- Set up and operate CNC Mills and CNC Lathes
- Read and understand blueprints
- Plan layout procedure
- Program using SolidWorks
- Load and unload parts from machining centers
- Use of Micrometers, Calipers and Gauge Pins
- Operate CMM's
- Perform daily total preventative maintenance to ensure fluid levels meet requirements
- Change and monitor tooling and set up fixturing
- Adjust equipment and deburs products as needed
Qualifications of the lead CNC machinist:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience
- Steel manufacturing experience is a plus
- CMM programming is a plus
- Knowledge of CNC Mills and CNC Lathes
- Pass pre-employment background and pre-employment background check
Apply today and take the next steps in your machinist career! To learn more about this lead CNC machinist position, contact Rayna at 763-220-7052.
EOE: Twin City Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Twin City StaffingWhy Work Here?
We'll connect you to your chosen career!