Graphic Designer Production
- Posted: 5 days ago
- $18 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Are you skilled in designing and printing graphics? We need you! We’re seeking production / graphic designers in Vadnais Heights. This production / graphic design job starts at $18/hour plus great benefits.
Location: Vadnais Heights, MN
Wage: $18+/hr., DOE
Hours: 8 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday
- No weekends!
Benefits of the production / graphic designer once hired on:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- 3 weeks of PTO first year
- Holiday pay
Job duties of the production / graphic designer:
- Use Adobe Illustrator
- Operate an HP inkjet
- Run Gerber Edge machines – will train if needed
- Weed excess vinyl and mask vinyl graphics
- Perform finishing operations such as laminating graphics
- Package and ship products
- Apply vinyl graphics to various applications (vehicles, construction equipment, etc.)
Qualifications of the production / graphic designer:
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and running an HP inkjet
- Experience with a Composer is a plus
- Experience applying vinyl graphics is a plus
- Multi-task and high attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Ability to check your own work
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Apply today! To learn more about this production / graphic designer job, contact Zach at 763-220-7052.
EOE: Twin City Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Twin City Staffing
AddressVadnais Heights, MN
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Twin City Staffing
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?