- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Twin City Crane & Hoist has an opening for a Overhead Crane Service Manager & Estimator that can Supervise, communicate directly with customers, formulate service estimates, source parts/equipment with pricing, provide customers with proposals. Must be able to respond to an ever-changing environment with many concurrent inputs and outputs. This position reports to the Business Manager.
- Provide prospective and existing customers with accurate estimates for complete service contracts that include labor, equipment, and materials
- Source and price parts and materials to fulfill customer requirements on service contracts
- Book service orders (order entry, materials order, expedite, and coordinate delivery)
- Investigate, manage, and follow up to resolution on customer concerns (directed and self-directed communication)
- Enter and maintain data, Notes (dates, prices, scheduling etc.)
- Coordinate and manage service-related supply chain
- Serve as primary point of contact for new and existing customers
- Visit job sites as required for sales, service, and job specific support
- Work closely with production department to coordinate start-up and load-test
- Support crane service manager and service technicians
- Perform other duties as assigned, schedule technicians to perform Inspections, load testing and repairs on Overhead Cranes.
- Technical services estimating
- Supply chain managing, sourcing, and expediting
- Software data entry and tracking
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills (customer driven mindset)
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and teamwork approach with total associate workforce
- Strong systemic mindset and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- 3 years of experience in a customer service environment required; 5 years preferred
- 3 years of experience managing projects, teams, or customer relationships required; 5 years preferred
Must have a clean MVD Report along with passing a back ground check for access on military bases.
The yearly compensation for this role is $50,000.00 - $62,352.00, is based on experience and education, and could pay more or less than the posted range. Overhead Crane experience is a great plus for this opening.
Twin City Crane & Hoist, Inc.Why Work Here?
Along with a competitive wage we offer profit sharing, paid vacations, and paid holidays.
Twin City Crane & Hoist performs Overhead crane installations, Repairs, inspections, load testing and parts sales, We also service and inspect Mobile Crane and Vehicle lifts.
2125 WashingtonAnthony, NM
BusinessView all jobs at Twin City Crane & Hoist, Inc.