We are seeking a CNA Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients;assisting with self- administering medications, and verbal and visual medication reminders.
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Home Management tasks
- Meal preparation
- Health related tasks
- Socialization and Mental Health Management
- Housekeeping and Laundry
- Prepare Meals and specialized diets according to instruction and assist with feeding as necessary.
- Assist with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, including use of bedpan, commode, toilet, changing depends.
- Assist self-directing clients with transfers and ambulation including use of cane, walker, and wheelchair.
- Provide routine skin care.
- May assist self-directing clients in applying topical medications to skin
- Behavior Redirection.
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- Demonstrate the ability to make appropriate professional judgments.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Be able to and provide covered CNA services according to the client's care plan
- Respond appropriately to client's needs and able to Reports changes in the client's condition to Nurse